Information | Vermittlung | Vernetzung
Connecting the neighbourhood and the city
From September 2022, the Trägerverein Drehscheibe will operate a contact point for the information, mediation and networking of individuals and interest groups for the Altstetten and Grünau districts on behalf of the City of Zurich. In particular, elderly people, foreign speakers and parents with small children are to be better informed about the city's projects and offers in the neighbourhood thanks to the hub. Concerns from the population are regularly shared with the city. This turntable pilot will end on 31.12.2025.
The following interest groups are members of the sponsoring association:
- Quartierverein Altstetten: Safeguarding the interests of the neighbourhood vis-à-vis authorities and private individuals; Promotion of the well-being of the neighbourhood residents as well as a lively community spirit
- Quartierverein Grünau: Represents the concerns/wishes of the neighbourhood population vis-à-vis the city administration and other interest groups. Goal: To promote the quality of life and living in Grünau.
- Quartierverein Albisrieden: Maintaining and increasing the quality of life for the benefit of residents, companies, businesses and the city of Zurich.
- Zurich Community Centres – GZ Grünau, GZ Loogarten, GZ Bachwiesen – as places of coexistence in the neighborhood, offer a wide range of activities for a wide variety of interests: to participate, to organize yourself or simply to be.
- ELCH für Eltere & Chind Association: Families in the Centre (Care, Networking, Education)
- Association of Educational Engine: Early Intervention, Parent Education and Learning Support for Children
- Association OJA – Open Youth Work Zurich: Supporting young people in the independent organization of their free time and in finding their own identity and place in society
- GFZ Foundation – Non-Profit Women Zurich: All-round childcare services: daycare centers, day families, family centers in all districts
- Association of Senior Citizens' Council Zurich: Represents the interests of the 60+ age group in political and other institutions
- Association of Neighbourhood Assistance District 9: Improvement of mutual neighbourly assistance in the districts of Altstetten, Grünau and Albisrieden
- Pro Senectute Canton Zurich: the organization for the elderly
Oliver Dlabač (Education Engine)
Department/Expertise: Finance, Cooperation with Municipal Departments, ZHAW
Study Margreth Dürst (QV Altstetten)
Department/Expertise: Social Work, Neighbourhood Coordination, Deputy Human Resources
Markus Erber (QV Grünau)
Department/Expertise: Communication & PR, Stakeholder Management, Adult Images
Department/Expertise: Human Resources, Corporate Management, Strategic Planning
Christian Tobler (QV Albisrieden)
Department/Expertise: Primus inter Pares, Study ZHAW, Engineer