Where can I set how I am notified? How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
You can set yourself when you want to receive a notification from the platform.
To adjust the notification settings, you must be logged in. Then click on your name in the top right menu and select «Profile settings».
Under «Notifications» you can now make the following settings:
- I would like to be notified when ...
- Here you can set when they are notified by the platform. This type of notifications are displayed by the bell icon in the top right of the menu l is colored yellow. Clicking on this bell will allow you to view the notifications.
- Email notifications:
- If you select this option, every time you are notified, you will also receive a notification via email. Otherwise, you will only be notified by email when someone wants to contact you, or when a change has been made to a platform feature that directly affects you (for example, when your submitted idea has received an official response).
- Newsletters are sent out sporadically by the MeinQuartier.Zuerich team to highlight platform adjustments, news about MeinQuartier.Zuerich or general information. Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date!
- Receive direct messages from everyone
- If you activate this option, you can be contacted by all platform users via the conversation function. Otherwise, only those users you follow can write to you. You can follow users by clicking «Follow» on their profile.
To apply the changes, click on «Save changes».