Registration & Login
How can I receive the confirmation email again when I register?
If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail after registering, first check the spam folder of your mail program.
If the e-mail has landed in the spam folder, mark the e-mail as «Not spam». This is important so that future e-mails from «Contribute to Zurich's Future» do not end up in the spam folder again.
If there is no confirmation email in the spam folder, you can have the confirmation email resent to you. Carry out the following steps:
- On the registration page, select «Didn't you receive a confirmation email?»
2. Enter the email address associated with your account. Your confirmation email will be resent to this address.
3. If your email address has already been confirmed, you will see the following message:
4. If your account has not been previously confirmed, you will see the following notification:
5. Check your inbox again. An email like the following should arrive in your inbox. Click on the confirmation link:
After this notification is displayed, your account has been confirmed: