What can I find under my profile?
Your public profile contains information about you and your behavior on the platform. This information is publicly viewable. Shown are:
- Timeline: Name/pseudonym, abbreviation, profile picture (if available), website link (if available), and a description text (if available).
- Activity: shows where you have recorded posts everywhere.
- Follows: List of users, processes, proposals, events, etc. that you follow.
- Followers: list of users who follow your account.
- Topics: You can select topics that you are particularly interested in from the settings. In this tab you will then see all relevant information about this topic.
Users on «MeinQuartier.Zuerich» can follow an organization or specifically a proposal, an event, or individual other users. According to the selection, the notifications are adjusted.
You can adjust these notifications in the profile or the menu item «Settings». Here you have access to the following settings:
- About me: allows you to edit your name/pseudonym, your abbreviation, your email address, a link to a personal page, a description about you and your password.
- Notifications: Here you can set when and how you want to be contacted.
- Topics: Allows you to specify interests to customize the experience on the platform.
- My Data: gives the option to download all user data.
- Delete account: Delete your account.