- What is «MeinQuartier.Zuerich»?
- Who is the platform aimed at?
- Why is there (almost) no information about my neighborhood?
- How can I get my organization onto the neighborhood platform?
- What software is used here?
- What features does Decidim offer?
- Who is behind «MeinQuartier.Zuerich»?
- How can I contact you?
What is «MeinQuartier.Zuerich»?
«MeinQuartier.Zuerich» serves the various local organizations as a common platform for networking, for information and for exchange with the population. An organization can introduce itself on «MeinQuartier.Zuerich», publish events, keep a blog, conduct surveys, send newsletters and much more.
«MeinQuartier.Zuerich» is an attempt to create a common digital meeting place: Can a digital platform contribute to active city life and further network the associations and institutions that are already very involved today?
With this offer, the city of Zurich wants to test whether «MeinQuartier.Zuerich» meets a need in the neighborhoods. The pilot test is scheduled to run until the end of 2023, after which - provided it meets a continuing need - it is to be transferred to a definitive operation. The creation of a digital neighborhood platform was a frequently expressed wish on the part of the neighborhoods.